Saturday, January 12, 2013

Current Pieces

A couple of photos of a few of the pieces that I am currently working on.

The first photo is of the Ivory Pointed Runner which is a pattern from 2006 Award Winning Hardanger Designs from Nordic Needle.  I have changed the colours on this one to cream and shades of green instead of cream, blue and pink.  Am really enjoying this one.  Still have a far amount to go.


This next photo is of the latch hook rug that I am currently working on.  It is called Stained Glass Elegance and is a kit by Craftways.  Am only up to row 20 on this one which consists of 149 rows all together.


Happy stitching,
Gail

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I couldn't find your email address... thanks for commenting on Angie Quilts
    you're quite right, there's some lovely eye candy on my blog. I'm very proud of my ladies.
    Hope you enjoy looking back and good luck with your new blog.

    good wishes
    Angie

    ReplyDelete