Friday, January 11, 2013

Beginning

I have decided to keep a blog this year to keep a track of my stitching and to see how I go as to reducing my UFO list.

I have been a long time reader of blogs and at times have dabbled with different blogs but have found it difficult to stick with it - so I'm giving it another go.

I love all things cross stitch, hardanger and quilting.  I am currently enjoying trying latch hook rugging - and am enjoying it immensely.

I'm not sure if anyone will find this blog interesting or will even get any readers but if anyone does find themselves reading my ramblings please let me know and I will return in kind by stopping by your blog.

Hopefully I will be able to work out how to post a photo tomorrow of my latest working piece.

Happy stitching,
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment